Other Services at our Drop-in Center
The following services are offered, but depend upon availability and individual determination. If you need to request these services, you must wait to see Mary Jo on Mondays–Thursdays 10–11:30 am or 1:30–3:00 pm.
- Eye glass voucher for exams and/or glasses for uninsured or under-insured
- Vouchers to get State Identification/Birth Certificate
- Vouchers for place to stay for homeless men
- Bus Token
- Bus Card for those with proof of recent hire in permanent position
- We offer many other services that are provided based on an individual’s situation and available funds.
If you are wondering about other resources in the community, call 211 or 651-291-0211.